Local Governing Bodies
Each school also has its own Local Governing Body (LGB).
The Trustees appoint people with relevant expertise, local interest and a passion for education to serve on the LGB’s, which also have elected parental and staff representation. The Board delegates various agreed functions to the members of LGB in order to discharge its responsibilities.
The LGB’s provide an exceptional level of challenge and support to each school with the sole ambition of raising standards and achievement.
We are very fortunate to have wide range of skills and expertise within our LGB’s with people who are passionate about serving their school community and obtaining the absolute best for every student.
The role of the Local Governing Body is to:
- implement and administer the Trust’s policies at local level and report termly to the Board of Trustees
- monitor and be accountable for the performance and standards of the school to Ofsted
- support and challenge the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to deliver a high quality educational provision, which prepares our students well for their future regardless of the path they choose
- consider budget monitoring information and proposals
- represent the views of the community
PRS LGB Information
- 2019 20 PRS LGB meeting attendance
- 2020 21 PRS LGB Pecuniary Interests
- 2020 21 PRS Local Governing Body Membership