Teacher of Science
Closing date: Friday 4th February 2022 (12 noon)
Interview date: TBC
Location: Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire
Contract type: Full Time
Start date: September 2022
Our school motto is “Aspire and Achieve” and that is what we want for all our students and staff members. We are committed to the highest expectations in everything we do with a relentless focus on dynamic teaching and learning leading to excellent academic outcomes for all students.
We are located in the beautiful Chiltern Hills and offer a rich, positive and supportive learning environment with outstanding continuing professional development and career opportunities. We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our Science Department.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and talented team of Science practitioners
- a strong commitment to your own professional development
We would like you:
- to be a good teacher, ambitious to improve to outstanding with our support
- to have high expectations of yourself and our students
- to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
- to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
- be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The Trust operates rigorous ‘safer recruitment’ practices, and the successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Job Description and Person Specification